As we continue to expand into emerging markets, DAQ is seeking to add creative, high-energy individuals to our world-class R&D, manufacturing and administrative teams. Our friendly, fast-paced work environment offers excellent opportunities for new employees to immediately apply their talents and initiative to leading-edge projects in electronics technology and homeland security. At DAQ, we especially value a positive, "can-do" attitude as we work together to meet the challenges of our industry.
DAQ takes pride in our steadfast commitment to the professional development and personal satisfaction of our employees. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, vision and term life insurance along with a company-matched 401k plan and an educational reimbursement program. As an equal opportunity employer, DAQ is committed to workforce diversity, maintaining a staff of individuals from different educational and cultural backgrounds.
If you would like to pursue a career with DAQ, please e-mail your resume to:
Alternately, you can send your resume and cover letter to:
Attn: Human Resources
262-B Old New Brunswick Road
Piscataway, NJ 08854 USA
Field Service Engineer
With the introduction of several new products that require on-site installation and configuration and direct contact with customer technical personnel, DAQ currently has a strong need for a Field Sales/Service Engineer.
Field Sales/Service Engineers (FSE) are the primary technical resource for the field sales force. FSEs are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products. The FSE must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. Must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships internally and externally.
- Development and delivery of product demonstrations.
- Product training for VARs and customers.
- Attendance and participation in field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs (Request for Information)/RFPs (Request for Proposal).
- Able to provide product support/service (phone and on-site).
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Manager.
- Participate in lab testing.
- Prepare detail trip and status reports.
- Manage customer-specific projects and programs from a DAQ perspective.
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in software and knowledge of technology. Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to e-mails, RFPs, and when submitting reports. Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches. Must be prepared for extensive travel.
- 3-5+ years relevant experience in security systems and market place.
- Experience and familiarity with our products and line of business a plus.
- B.S. in Electronics, Computer Science or a related field is strongly preferred.
- 50-60% travel required for the position.
- Passport required for OCONUS travel.
R&D Test Engineer
Test Engineer for designer and manufacturer of hardware and software in the control systems market, with products that are used for both Electric Utility Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) and Physical Security Systems for Access Control and Intrusion Detection.
- Assist in product development and release process, including hardware and software products into both markets.
- Support manufacturing technicians on complicated manufacturing or technical problems.
- Perform application specific regression testing on all new software releases.
- Work with customers on special projects requiring customization of product applications.
- Support customers via phone and email on the use and configuration of products.
- Control circuit design, analysis and trouble shooting, with knowledge of CAD development tools such as Orcad.
- Software development, testing and Release Processes, including specifying and regression testing.